Jen-Ken Kilns - AF3P 11/4.5 Kiln
You Save: $100.98 (13 %)
Manufacturer: Jen-Ken Kilns
Manufacturer Part No: AF3P 11/4.5 Kiln
FREE shipping on Jen-Ken Glass Fusing Kilns. The Jen Ken AF3P 11/4.5 Kiln can be used for glass fusing projects from dichroic glass cabochons, pendants, and bracelets for jewelry to plates, platters, dishes, clocks and candle holders. With this wonderful, dependable kiln the only limit to your creativity is your imagination.
- Standard 120 volt, 13 amp household current -- no rewiring needed!
- Max temperature 1700 degrees
- Internal Dimensions: 11" wide, 4.5" deep WITHOUT shelf in place, and 3" WITH shelf in place.
- External Dimensions: 23.5 x 18 inches x 12 inches high.
- Weight (set-up with kiln shelf in place) 45 pounds. Shipping weight is 53 pounds.
- 3 Button Digital Controller
- Side Firing
- Precision fitted 2.5" fire bricks
- Stainless steel jacket protects bricks
- Heavy duty handles for moving
- Lid opens completely
- Vented control panel
- Fire brick base for kiln
- 2 year limited warranty
PLUS! Includes EVERYTHING you need:
- 1- Kiln Shelf 9"
- 3- Kiln Posts 1/2"
- 1- Bag Kiln Wash
- 1-Instruction Manual
- 1- Base Brick (set of three)
Each Jen-Ken Kiln is custom made and is built to order. Your kiln purchase includes FREE SHIPPING* and will usually be shipped within 4 weeks from the order date direct from the manufacturer via UPS.
*This item is not available for international shipping.
DichroicAndMore.com is proud to offer a variety of Dichroic Glass and Glass Fusing Supplies at competitive wholesale discount prices. Buy with Confidence. 100% Money Back Guarantee!